Checkra1n beta 0.10.1 arch 64
iPad 10.5 Pro, iPad 12.9 Pro 2g, iPad Air 2g, iPad Mini 2g, iPad Mini 3g, iPad Mini 4g, iPad Pro 12.9 1G, iPad Pro 12.9 2G, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5g, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6g, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7g, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8g, iPhone SE, iPhone X
What is Archived/Archiving?
As dictionary.com explains
a place where public records or other historical documents are kept.
Note: Jailbreaklibrary nor its website maker/developer is not responsible for any of the jailbreak software “Archived” here. Each software “archived” belong to their respected developer(s) and I will don’t take credit for the jailbreak software. (Archived Explained on the “Archiving” tab)
checkra1n beta 0.10.1 arch 64
Change-log Checkra1n beta 0.10.1 arch 64
- Fixes support for A7 devices
- Fixes an issue in 12.4 which caused the device to panic and reboot on attempted shutdown
- Fixes an issue that caused the keychain to lose new passwords
- Fixes an issue which caused the GUI/ncurses to crash when used more than once
- Fixes an issue where a userspace reboot won’t restart dropbear
- Added 13.4 and 13.4.1 support
- Introducing kernel patch finder v2 – rewritten from the ground up for sanic speed
- You can now quit from the webra1n interface
- The Apple TV 4K will produce a -20 error, even on a successful jailbreak Other known issues are available on our issue tracker.
- The exploit may not work as reliably on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi 3.
When trying to jailbreak multiple devices, only the first attempt will succeed. Workaround: relaunch checkra1n after every jailbreak attempt.